Students with families
International Family Network
The International Student Support staff would like to welcome those students with families and their family members. We aim to provide support to help with the transition into UK life. Moving to an unfamiliar country and trying to balance study commitments while raising a family can be an isolating and challenging experience. If you’re an international student parent in this position, the good news is that you’re not alone!
We have created the International Family Network in order to bring international families together in a welcoming and informal environment. Our meet-ups allow you to socialise and share experiences/tips with others who may be going through many of the same situations as you.
International Family Network Upcoming Events . Further details and to book your place please email email@example.com
Hampton Court Palace and The Magic Garden - May 13.05.18
We have compiled a list of resources that may be of assistance to you and your family:
- Obtaining a visa for your dependant(s)
- General information for dependants (UK Council for International Student Affairs)
- Finding a school for your children
- Imperial nursery
- Maternity policy for Imperial College students
- Babies and Bumps New Parents' Network
- Emergency financial support for international students
- SureStart Children's Centres