Site Manager CMS
Introduction to t4 Site Manager CMS
t4 Site Manager is Imperial’s content management system (CMS). It is provided by TERMINALFOUR (t4), specialists in the Higher Education market. It replaced Oracle Portal which the College had used for around 10 years until March 2016.
Getting started with t4 Site Manager
All new users of t4 Site Manager will need to attend a training course before being given access to the system and their relevant sections to edit. Contact your Faculty Web Officer to arrange training.
This online guide is designed to provide an easy reference guide after the training.
The following are browsers which t4 state are supported with Site Manager and will work with our image crop tool:
- Internet Explorer (recent versions. Please note that Compatibility View is not supported for any version of Internet Explorer. IE11 is not fully supported by the editor with some functions such as copying not working)
- Edge 16 and above.
- Firefox (recent versions) - this and Chrome are the two browsers we recommend for most users
- Chrome (recent versions) - this and Firefox are the two browsers we recommend for most users
- Safari (for Mac) - We slso recommended Safari for Mac users.
- Safari (for Windows) - Safari for Windows is no longer supported by Apple and shouldn't be used.