Our dedicated EU JRO team manages all queries relating to European Commission matters within the Faculty of Medicine. If you have any queries regarding an ongoing FP7 grant or the costing of an H2020 application to the EU Commission, please contact the relevant member of the team below. Please also click on the EU Projects webpage to view our Resources.
For funding and contractual issues, please contact our colleagues in the Research Office EU Team.
020 3313 1294; firstname.lastname@example.org
Nataleen is responsible for the overall management of research grants and applications relating to EU projects:
• administering pre-award applications on H2020, along with the 'Preparation Stage' after an EU proposal has been accepted by The Commission (formerly the 'Negotiation Stage')
• overseeing post-award administration of EU funded projects.
020 3313 4961; email@example.com
Responsible for post-award administration of EU projects:
• Preparation for the Form C and/or Audit in the month prior to the end of the reporting period
• Reporting: completion of the Form C and collation of the data required for auditors
• Timesheets: request and collation of timesheets throughout the reporting period for all staff working on EU projects
• Monitoring of the EU JRO Timesheet mailbox
• Reconciliation and Closure of EU projects.
Senior Grants Administrator w.e.f Oct 2018
020 3313 4578;
|Based at Hammersmith Hospital|