PE-CDT students have the opportunity to take part in a wide variety of student exchange programmes and industrial visits. For example, we have current exchanges with Tokyo Institute of Technology and IC-GIST International R&D Centre in Plastic Electronics - with Gwangju Institute of Science & Technology (South Korea). Moreover, a large percentage (around 50%) of CDT student funding comes from Industry Sponsored Projects.
- Workshops and student exchange with Tokyo Institute of Technology
- IC-GIST International R&D Centre in Plastic Electronics - with Gwangju Institute of Science & Technology (South Korea)
- Trilateral Plastic Electronics Workshops - with Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry (Chinese Academy of Sciences) and Hong Kong Baptist University
- EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics (CIMLAE)
- Flagship Plastic Electronics Programmes with University of Cambridge
- SICAM - Nanjung Technical University
We also have extensive interactions with industry, including supporting students through the Centre for Doctoral Training.
If you are interested in collaborating with the CPE, please do get in touch.