We charge for sorting services in order to recover the costs incurred by the Facility:
|Imperial College users||External users|
|£81 per hour||£140 per hour|
|Please note: these rates are current for 2018-19.|
- Users will be charged for a minimum of one hour cell sorting time plus 50% of the hourly cell sorting rate for set-up time and then in 15 minutes increments thereafter, rounded-up to the nearest 15 minutes.
- Users will be charged for the time spent to correct instrument settings and the time needed for aerosols settlement should any blockage happen during the sort.
- A sorting slot can be cancelled with at least 48 hours’ notice.
- If you fail to cancel before this time, you will be charged for the time booked.
- Usage for each month will be calculated at the beginning of the next month and grant codes/PO numbers charged accordingly.
- Users will be notified of charges via email.