Welcome to the Staff Survey
The 2019 Staff Survey ‘opens’ on Monday 25 February and closes on Friday 15 March at midnight.
The Staff Survey provides an opportunity for you to share your thoughts on your experience of working at Imperial, and your ideas for where we could do better. It doesn’t matter where you work, or what job you do – your views are equally important. Your feedback from the 2017 Staff Survey led to new initiatives and improvements for staff across the College (see detail below).
The survey should only take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete.
During June 2019 the Provost, Professor Ian Walmsley, and the Director of Human Resources and Organisational Change, Louise Lindsay, will once again carry out post staff survey roadshows at campuses (detailed below) to share and receive feedback on the College-level results. Further information will follow nearer the time of how to book a place.
2 Column general content block = 2 key
CAMPUS ROADSHOWS 2019
Monday 10 June, 10:00 - 11:30am
G.02A Fisher Lecture Theatre
Wednesday 12 June, 10:00 - 11:30am
Cockburn Lecture Theatre
Thursday 20 June, 3:30 - 5:00pm
Lecture Theatre B10
Monday 24 June, 10:00 - 11:30am
Blackett Lecture Theatre 1
Wednesday 26 June, 10:00 - 11:30am
Wolfson Lecture Theatre 2
We reacted! We listened to your feedback from the 2017 Staff Survey and here are just some of the things that have changed as a result of this: -
- We introduced two new career progression pathways for staff in the learning and teaching job family
- The Faculty of Natural Sciences introduced training sessions on managing mental health at work
- We launched bespoke professional development support for clinical research fellows in the Faculty of Medicine
- The Faculty of Engineering introduced active bystander training, which gives staff and students the tools and confidence to challenge poor behaviour, and it’s now being rolled out more widely
- We extended the Lead-Engage-Apply-Perform (LEAP) training programme to supervisors as well as managers within Finance, Campus Services, Estates and ICT