There are currently no advertised vacancies.
The Department of Materials also advertises vacancies when available.
If you are interested in joining the HexMat Programme, please contact Dr Saira Naeem.
- Understanding machining & damage in Ni alloys for Home/EU funded PhD students with Dr Ben Britton.
- Hydrides in Zr, a Nuclear Energy CDT (1+3, MRes + PhD) studentship for Home funded students with Dr Ben Britton.
- PhD studentship in 3D Printing, Microstructure and In-situ Mechanical Testing with Dr Minh-Son Pham, (Download the PDF for further details).
Rolls-Royce/EPSRC-funded PhD research studentship available for suitable UK/EU students in Understanding Fatigue Crack Nucleation from Inclusions in a Powder Nickel Alloy using Micromechanics with Prof Fionn Dunne
- If you are interested in joining the HexMat Programme, please contact Dr Saira Naeem.
- PhD Studentships in Next-generation Aircraft Propulsion Materials with Dr Minh-Son Pham and Prof Fionn Dunne, (download the PDF for further details).
- PhD Studentship: Elastocaloric heat pumps for decarbonisation with Prof David Dye. Further details can be found here: Elastocaloric heat pumps for decarbonisation.