How to apply
- Monday 6–Friday 17 August 2018 (2-week programme)
- Monday 30 July–Friday 3 August 2018 (3-week programme with English language week)
- South Kensington Campus in west central London
- £2,400 (2-week programme)
- £3,250 (3-week programme)
The World Challenges and Innovation Summer School welcomes applications from students from all over the world.
There are no restrictions on nationality though if you are not a UK or EU national, you may need a visa to attend. For more details, check our visa information page.
All Summer School students must:
- be aged 18 or over before 30 July 2018
- be enrolled on an undergraduate degree
- meet our English language requirements
For more details and to ensure we receive all the information we need to process your application as quickly as possible, please make sure you read all the information below.
Please pay particular attention to our academic and English language requirements to make sure you meet the required levels to make the most of this learning experience.
If you are aged 15 to 17, you may be interested in the Imperial College London Global Summer School.