Assistant Professor (Beihang University, China)
Academic Visitor (Imperial College London)
Hemodynamic study of abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA).
Biomechanical study of abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) enlargement after endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR).
Department of Chemical Engineering, Imperial College London, UK
- Fan Zhenmin, Sun Anqiang*, Liu Xiao, Fan Yubo, Zhao Ping, Deng Xiaoyan*. The accelerated atherogenesis of venous grafts might be attributed to aggravated concentration polarization of low density lipoproteins: a numerical study. J Biomech. 2013,46(14):2388-93.
- Anqiang Sun, Yubo Fan, Xiaoyan Deng. Intentionally induced swirling flow may improve the hemodynamic performance of coronary bifurcation stenting. Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions, 2012, 79(3):371-377
- Anqiang Sun, Yubo Fan, Xiaoyan Deng. Hemodynamics performance of a sutureless anastomosis device (the Graft Connector): A numerical study. International Journal of Artificial Organs. 2010,33(6):392-398
- Anqiang Sun, Yubo Fan, Xiaoyan Deng. Numerical Comparative Study on the Hemodynamic Performance of A New Helical Graft With Non-Circular Cross-Section and SwirlGraft. Artificial Organs, 2010,34(1):22-27
- Anqiang Sun, Yubo Fan, Xiaoyan Deng. Numerical investigation of blood flow in the distal end of an axis-deviated arterial bypass model. Biorheology, 2009,46:83-92
ACEX C403, Department of Chemical Eng ineering
Imperial College London, South Kensington Campus
London, SW7 2AZ, UK
+44 (0)207 594 2562