News and Events
- Wenbo Zhan and Sun Anqiang leave the group.
- Selene Pirola joins our group as Marie Curie Fellow. She will be working on "Patient-specific assessment of hemodynamic performance of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI)". Welcome aboard Selene!
- Ana Morgado leaves our group. Good luck Ana!
- Shelly presents her work at the 4th International Conference on Computational & Mathematical Biomedical Engineering (CMBE 2015), ENS Cachan, France.
- Andris, Claudia, and Harkamal present their work at the Summer Biomechanics, Bioengineering and Biotransport Conference (SB3C 2015), Snowbird resort, Utah, USA.
- Claudia is awarded the IC Trust travel grant to attend the SB3C conference. Congratulations!
- Ana Morgato joins our groups as Erasmus student. She will be working on "Analysis of flow in branched stent-grafts for endovascular repair of the aortic arch". Welcome Ana!
- Claudia is off to Cape Town, South Africa for summer school and research placement. Congratulations Claudia!
- Zhongjie successfully passed his PhD viva. Many congratulations Zhongjie!
- Nasrul joins the group and starts his PhD on the "Evaluation of carotid artery stents by using combined ultrasound and OCT imaging for patient-specific analysis". Welcome aboard Nasrul!
- Claudia successfully passes her ESA. Congratulations Claudia!
- Harkamal presents at the 27th Annual scientific meeting of British Society of Interventional Radiology (BSIR 2014), BT Convention Centre, Liverpool, UK.
- Boram presents her work at the "2014 AIChE annual meeting" in Atlanta, USA.
- Dr Sun Anqiang joins our group as visitor academic.
- Harkamal successfully passes his PhD Late Stage Review and wins the departmental "GTA of the year" award. Congratulations Rocky!
- Congratulations to Ana on the birth of a gorgeous baby boy - a warmest welcome to baby David!
- Shelly is awarded a scholarship by MIPT for a summer internship in Moscow. Congratulations Shelly!
- Two more undergraduate students Wing Chan and Yu Huang join our group for the summer. Welcome!
- Cong says goodbye to the group, and moves to Oxford for a Post-Doctoral fellowship. Congratulations Cong!
Ana, Harkamal, and Shelly present their work at the 7th World Congress of Biomechanics (WCB 2014), Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
- Andris successfully passes his ESA. Well done Andris!
- Harkamal presents his work at the 28th International Congress of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery (CARS 2014), Fukuoka, Japan.
- Wenbo presents his work at the 3rd International Conference on Computational Methods for Thermal Problems, Lake Bled, Slovenia.
- Sanchit joins the group for a summer project on "Simulation of blood flow in common carotid artery: Comparison of different non-Newtonian blood viscosity models". Welcome Sanchit!
- Claudia joins the group and starts her PhD in "Fluid Dynamics and Thrombus Formation in Dissected Aorta". Welcome aboard Claudia!
Click Here to access the Members Only area of the website.