Set up a class
To set up a class on Turnitin Online, follow these steps:
- Go to Turnitin Online.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Select Instructor from the drop down menu. This may already be the default setting.
- Click on the Add Class button.
- Choose Standard in the Class type field.
- Enter a Class name.
- Enter a password in the Enrollment password field. This is a mandatory field but you will not need to use it. this is used when students self-submit and this is not an option with Turnitin2 Online at Imperial.
- Select a subject area and student level.
- Choose an end date for the class (select the full length of the term).
- Click on Submit.
These items can be edited later using the Edit (cog) button.