To connect to the Imperial-WPA network using an Blackberry device, follow these steps:
- Go to Menu.
- Click Manage connections.
- Click Set up WiFi connection.
- Scan for networks.
- Connect to Imperial-WPA. The WiFi security page will open.
- Check that PEAP is the authentication method used.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org (your College username not email address).
- Enter your College password.
- Tick Disable Server Certificate Validation.
- Click Connect.
- Save the connection.
You are now connected to the Imperial-WPA network.