Report a Telecoms fault
To log a fault, complete the online form or contact the ICT Service Desk by telephone:
- Staff: dial 49049 from a College telephone (+44 (0)207 59 49049 from an external telephone).
- Students: dial 45500 from a College telephone (+44 (0)207 59 45500 from an external telephone).
Log a fault at campuses supplied by the NHS Trust's Telecoms Departments
To log a telephone fault at Charing Cross Campus (with the exception of the Reynolds Building), Hammersmith Campus (with the exception of IRDB, Levels 1, 3, 4 & 5 ICTEM (L-Block) and Burlington Danes Buildings) and St Mary's Campus (with the exception of Norfolk Place), contact ThamesNet:
- Email email@example.com.
- Dial 5555 and choose option 1 from a ThamesNet NHS Trust telephone or dial +44 (0)203 331 5555 from an external telephone.
Log a fault at all other medical campuses
Contact the Hospital Switchboard by dialling 0 from a hospital telephone and ask for the Telecoms Department to log a fault on all other medical campuses.
Log a fault at the student Halls of Residence
Dial 45500 and choose option 1 from any College telephone or +44 (0)207 594 5500 from an external telephone to log a fault at a student hall of residence.
VoIP/Cisco IP telephones on Tuesdays
VoIP/Cisco IP telephones are on the College's data network and so are subject to the network at risk period, which is every Tuesday between 07.00 and 09.30.
Only log a fault with your VoIP/Cisco IP telephone if the issue persists beyond this period and rebooting your telephone does not work.
How to reboot your telephone
- Unplug the patch lead from the port labelled Network at the back of your telephone.
- Wait for 30 seconds.
- Plug the lead back in to the same port.
It will take a few minutes for your telephone to reboot fully.