Outlook for iOS
- Your iOS device must be running iOS 8.0 or later to use the Outlook app.
- You can also download and install Microsoft Office 365 on your iOS device for free: Microsoft Office 365.
To set up your College email account using the Microsoft Outlook app on your iOS device, follow these steps:
1. Download the Microsoft Outlook app from the App Store.
2. Tap the Outlook icon in your home screen to launch it.
3. Tap the blue Add An Account button at the bottom of the launch screen.
4. Tap the red Office 365 icon on the left hand side under the Add an Account heading.
5. Enter your College email@example.com in the Email field and tap the Password field. You will be redirected to the College login webpage.
6. Type your College firstname.lastname@example.org in the Username field and your College password in the Password field.
7. Tap Log in.
Your email account is now ready to use.